Is emotional infidelity really cheating? Could having a sexual affair be worse than emotional infidelity? For every couple, the answers may differ. A sexual affair is not a problem as long as there is no emotional attachment with the other, that is for some couples. For other couples, emotional infidelity isn’t a problem as long as there is no s3x involved. In either way, sexual or emotional infidelity is a very tough test for a relationship and many couples or marriages don’t survive such a traumatic event.
3. DO THINGS TOGETHER
• Do things you both like: By doing things together, you understand again how much fun you guys had, and why you are together in the first place.
• Make an effort: Be interested in your partner and pay attention to the things he or she tells you. By trying this, you grow closer to each other again.
• Develop more intimacy: Infidelity is almost never about s3x. Infidelity is about needs that haven’t been met. Therefore, listen to each other and explore each other’s needs together.
4.LOOKING PAST YOUR EMOTIONS
• Give your partner a chance: If your partner and what you have is worth fighting for, then give your partner a chance to make it up to you.
• See past your emotions: Focus on your partner and all the good things you guys did. You’ll see that there are much more positive feelings present than just the anger, frustration, and sadness.